The Ecuador connectivity to travel from all over the world has been increasing during the last years, due to this reason the number of visitors to the Archipelago also has increased making the peak months of the year April, July, August and December, when the crowds of tourists tend to be larger. If you want to visit during slower months of September and October may be just what you’re looking for and may offer you greater availability.
Since the Galapagos Cruises run all year long you can choose any month you might like.
Source: Galapagos National Park
How to Arrive to Galapagos
- There are no direct international flights to the Galapagos Islands.
- Daily flights to the Galapagos Islands depart from the cities of Quito and Guayaquil on the mainland Ecuador.
- Flights to the Galapagos take around two and a half hours.
- Most flights from Quito have a stopover in Guayaquil.
- There are two airports in Galapagos, on the Islands of Baltra and San Cristobal. Make sure to book the flight to the island where your cruise is departing from.
- Flight departs from Quito early in the morning therefore, hence make sure you arrive at least 24 hours prior to your Galapagos flight.
Daily flights depart from Quito or Guayaquil.
International airlines must make a stop either in Quito or Guayaquil
to connect with the Galapagos flight.
When booking your Galapagos cruise, think about the best way to guarantee your spot.
Investing in your own peace by knowing that every detail is taken care of for you,
from flights to accommodations, from meals to itineraries,
is undoubtedly the best value we offer for your experience.